JASPER SKI FOR FREE PACKAGE
Marmot Basin is open for the 2018-19 season until May 5th, 2019
Located in the breathtaking and mountainous landscape of Jasper National Park in the Canadian Rockies, Marmot Basin is an Alberta ski destination that offers 3,000 vertical feet of superb skiing and snowboarding. Boasting 84 named ski trails, open bowl skiing and uncrowded groomed slopes, when you ski Jasper at Marmot Basin, you’ll find something for everyone! Jasper Ski for Free Package includes nightly accommodation for two, ski lift tickets for Marmot Basin and transportation to and from the ski hill.
• Accommodation for Two Nights in a Fairmont Room
• Daily Breakfast for Two Adults
• Daily Breakfast Gratuities
• Ski Lift Tickets for Marmot Basin
• Two night ski package includes two adult lift tickets for Marmot Basin
• Three night ski package includes four adult lift tickets for Marmot Basin
• Four night ski package includes six adult lift tickets for Marmot Basin
• Daily Shuttles to and from Marmot Basin
* Please note that children’s passes are not included in this package and can be purchased separately at the ski hill.
Between Saturday, November 10, 2018 and Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Starting from $269 CAD per night based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Room. Rates are subject to hotel availability, vary based on seasonality and do not include taxes or Resort Fee.
Plus a daily resort fee of $25 CAD per room, per night plus applicable GST and Provincial Hotel Tax applies. Fairmont Resort Fee Benefits.
A minimum two night stay is required with this package and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Are you ready to make memories? See more #WeLoveWinter moments by searching the hashtag on Instagram or Twitter. Happy travels!